This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

 
Random Notes

Well I seem to have done pretty well so far with my 3 remaining wisdom teeth removal yesterday. I used Some relaxation hypnosis and a general anesthetic with good results. I'm taking off at least today and have very little pain so far.
After fussing around the house and net all day I'm going to treat myself to a local movie. I spent much of the day playing with some little used gadgets with nothing much to show for it. I did follow the Giants game to another happy ending in the bottom of the 9th!
Not much email or IM Chat to entertain me as every one else is busy working. I even tried some of that work email stuff but not much going on. Hence this posting.

All in all things could be worse, ey?
DT
/sitting outside with Sade on the ipod and me in a shady breeze by the apple tree...
Comments: Post a Comment