This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 
Chilling out

Well my trusty newton didn't make it to macworld this year for the first time in quite a while. I didn't register for any user classes so there was much less need for note taking and I had just replaced my old G3 powerbook, a long time newton companion, with my new 12" ibook. The little ibook handled all my digital needs on the train to/from and during MW.

I keep thinking of all these little projects for my newton including more software, books I'll then have trouble reading and so on. The most tempting thing yet just popped up on newtontalk today. Check out this homemade field newton/gps kit. I can just see me in the field using my old fieldworker software some something packaged like this. What fun and the attention it would get. I'm going to keep my eye on this one.

Comments: Post a Comment