This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, November 24, 2006

 
I pulled out one of my trusty old 2100 units yesterday for the first time in a very long while. It sits patiently by my bed and when fired up, it reminded me immediately that my birthday was right around the corner. I was so rusty I had to poke about reminding myself what I had installed on it. The wireless card no longer works with the fast airport network I run at home. I always enjoy but never really use any of my newtons anymore. I dropped out of NewtonTalk last summer due to lack of time and too many competing interests. I hope the group still thrives though.

I suspect it I slowed things down so that I got by with the simple but complete capabilities of my little green friends, I'd be satisfied with the results and have lots more time for other things. Instead, the next MacWorld SF coming up in January will make the second straight time I leave it/them all behind and rely on my little ibook and treo.

Think Green!
Comments: Post a Comment