This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

 
Mystery Newtons Seen at MacWorld 2008!


Here I am at another MacWorld and like last year, I left my newton behind. I was very pleased to see one in the hands of a fellow exhibit viewer who beamed (!) when I asked him about it. He noted that he was down to running it on regular batteries these days. It was good to see one in action. That was yesterday when I thought all the new apple news was happening.

I wasn't expecting anything new apple-wise but but I got quite a treat when a famous mac celebrity let out what must still be top secret in the bowels of apple. See for yourself. I tend to believe anything said by someone wearing a large leather hat.

Stop the presses or better yet crank up the blogs. This is too good to pass on and I want one now!



OK, I managed to see newton signs each of the three days I was at MW this year. That's impressive! My last sighting probably could have been predicted as it was in front of another old friend in a new form. A new version of Hypercard?



Well, that's my report on the Newton Scene at MW 2008.

Dt
/out

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment